How To Add A Privacy Notice To A Survey
Before doing this you’ll need to Create A New Privacy Notice.
The video and instructions below will show you how to add a privacy notice to questions in your survey.
First, login to Avius Surveys and click on Surveys in the left-hand menu to see your list of surveys.
- Open the relevant survey, click on the 3 dots to the right and click open, or double click the row.
- Find the question you need to add a Privacy Notice to, click on the dots to the right and click edit, or double click the row.
- On the right-hand side under Settings, find Privacy Notice, click on the drop-down and click your chosen notice.
- You can preview this by clicking on Design at the top. You will see the short text and button below the question.
- Click the cross in the top right corner to close and save.
- When you’re happy with your changes, click on the yellow ‘Publish’ button.
- The Privacy Notice will now appear in your survey.
< Back to Support