How To Edit An Express Survey
If you’d like to tweak the wording in your survey, follow the instructions below.
Login to Avius Surveys and click on Surveys in the left-hand menu to see your list of surveys.
- Open the survey you’d like to edit – click on the 3 dots to the right of the question and click open, or double click the row.
- Find the question you want to edit – click on the 3 dots at the end of the question and click edit, or double click the row.
- Edit the question, when you’re happy click on the cross in the top right to close. Your changes are automatically saved.
- If required, edit another question.
- If you’re happy click the yellow Publish button, and confirm by clicking the green Publish* button.
- Your changes will now appear in your survey.
*You can add a comment in the publish box which be saved to your history record. These notes are helpful to remind you and others of changes made.