Get Your Android Device Back Online
If you can’t see recent survey results, your device is probably not connected to the internet. Don’t worry – the results will all be saved on the device. You can follow this guide in order to get your device back online and upload them.
Get back online
- If your survey starts automatically, swipe up from the bottom of the screen with two fingers. This will take you to the ‘Touch to Start’ screen.
- From the ‘Touch to Start’ screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen with one finger.
- Enter your App Unlock Code, a 4-digit pin number found in the Devices section of Avius Surveys.
- In the top-right corner your device will say if it’s Online or Offline. If it’s offline, tap Advanced in the top right.
- Tap ‘Unlock Screen’.
- Press the home button once, this will take you to the ‘Avius Launcher’.
- Tap ‘Android Settings’.
- Check ‘Flight Mode’ is off, and Wi-Fi is on.
- Check that your device is connected to your Wi-Fi network. It should say ‘connected’ next to your network name.
If you can’t find your unlock code, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1202 559933.
Make Sure You Have An Internet Connection
A device being connected to a Wi-Fi network doesn’t always mean that you have an active internet connection. For example, if you’re on a public Wi-Fi network you’ll probably need to login with a username and password. Find out if you have connection.
- After the steps above, press the home button to return to the ‘Avius Launcher’ and tap browser.
- Enter the address of a website, such as google.com, a page may appear asking you to login to the Wi-Fi network. Unfortunately we don’t know these details, they have been set-up by someone in your company. If you’re unable to find the login details, you could register a new account.
- Once you’re logged in, try again to load a website such as google.com.
Open the Survey App
- Press the home button to close the browser.
- From the Avius Launcher, tap ‘Start Avius Surveys’, your device will automatically lock itself to your survey.
- Your results will upload automatically after a short period of time.