Get Your Android Device Back Online
If you can’t see recent survey results, your device is probably not connected to the internet. Don’t worry – the results will all be saved on the device. You can follow this guide in order to get your device back online and upload results.
Get back online
If your survey starts automatically, swipe up from the bottom of the screen with two fingers. This will take you to the ‘Touch to Start’ screen, then go to point 1.
- From the ‘Touch to Start’ screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen with one finger.
- Enter your App Unlock Code, a 4-digit pin number found in the Devices section of Avius Surveys.
- In the top-right corner your device will say if it’s Online or Offline. If it’s offline, tap Advanced in the top right.
- Tap ‘Unlock Screen’.
- Press the home button once, this will take you to the ‘Avius Launcher’.
- Tap ‘Android Settings’ – Enter code ‘8627’.
- Check ‘Flight Mode’ is off, and Wi-Fi is on.
- Check that your device is connected to your Wi-Fi network. It should say ‘connected’ next to your network name.
If you can’t find your unlock code, please get in touch via email@example.com or +44 (0)1202 559933.
Make Sure You Have An Internet Connection
A device being connected to a Wi-Fi network doesn’t always mean that you have an active internet connection. For example, if you’re on a public Wi-Fi network you’ll probably need to login with a username and password. Find out if you have connection.
- After the steps above, press the home button to return to the ‘Avius Launcher’ and tap browser.
- Enter the address of a website, such as google.com, a page may appear asking you to login to the Wi-Fi network. Unfortunately we don’t know these details, they have been set-up by someone in your company. If you’re unable to find the login details, you could register a new account.
- Once you’re logged in, try again to load a website such as google.com.
Open the Survey App
- Press the home button to close the browser.
- From the Avius Launcher, tap ‘Start Avius Surveys’, your device will automatically lock itself to your survey.
- Your results will upload automatically after a short period of time.