Many of your customers and employees will be concerned about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Below are a few actions you can take to help prevent the spread of infection.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SURVEY KIOSKS
You should keep your survey kiosks clean at all time to encourage customers to use them. This is even more important at the moment, and we recommend you clean your kiosks regularly (even if you have anti-bacterial screen protectors).
To disinfect surfaces the following cleaning regime is recommended by the CDC:
- Clean the kiosk and device with a damp cloth and detergent, or soap and water.
- To disinfect, clean with a 70% alcohol wipe.
- Dry with a clean cloth.
When cleaning your tablets you should take note of the following:
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths and paper towels.
- Avoid excessive wiping, which might cause damage.
- Don’t get any liquid into the buttons or charging port.
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, bleaches (except on screen protectors), or abrasives.
- Don’t spray cleaners directly onto the item.
- Advise employees to wash their hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Provide hand-sanitiser next to survey kiosks and ask customers to use before and after they take your survey.
If you’ve closed sites due to Coronavirus, contact us to see how we can help.
By Will Gunaratne